KOHC is excited to host our annual meeting on Friday, December 17, 2021. This year our meeting will be a hybrid format with a limited number of in-person seats and the remaining attendees can join virtually. The Kentucky Oral Health Coalition aims to bring together leaders in the oral health community, policymakers, oral health advocates, professionals, and students.
Meeting topics will include:
- A special presentation from Dr. Carlos S. Smith, DDS, MDiv, FACD, Virginia Commonwealth University, titled Advancing Towards True Health Equity: A History of Racism in Healthcare.
- Spotlight presentation on new oral health campaign and resources from the Southeast Kentucky Oral Health Coalition.
- An overview of the KOHC policy priorities for the 2022 legislative session and member vote.
- Upcoming engagement and advocacy opportunities for KOHC members and stakeholders.
- An opportunity for current KOHC members to vote on a membership structural change.
Thank you to CareQuest Institute for Oral Health who made this meeting and the 2021 quarterly meetings possible. We look forward to an engaging meeting with members and oral health stakeholders!
Dental and dental hygiene CEUs will be available to current KOHC members.
The meeting will take place in Louisville, KY, and in-person seats will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. If you register to attend in person, you agree to abide by any safety protocols outlined by our team.
Please choose the appropriate link to register:
- KOHC 2021 Annual Meeting In-Person Registration Form
- KOHC 2021 Annual Meeting Virtual Registration Form
View the meeting agenda.