The Kentucky Oral Health Coalition Steering Committee would like to invite you to the 11th Annual Regional Oral Health Summit. Similar to previous years, the Regional Oral Health Summit will be in conjunction with the KOHC quarterly meeting on Friday, June 18th from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT, (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT). This year the Oral Health Summit will be held virtually via Zoom. The registration fee is $20. Registration will close Thursday, June 17 at 11:00 ET. You can complete your registration at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RegionalOralHealthSummit2021
As the summit will be virtual this year, please note the following items:
- It may take us a few days to process your payment.
- Once we have processed your payment, a receipt will be emailed to you.
- Zoom links will be sent out on Thursday, June 17th.
- To receive a certificate, you must complete an evaluation. More information on this will come at a later date.
- Please see the agenda below